Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Photography Blog


I decided to start a blog to share my photographs and to discuss photography in general. I thought it would be a good way to not only post my work but to share ideas and tips with others and hopefully gather a few tips as well. I first started digital photography about a year ago and have really enjoyed it. The camera that I currently use is the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS which has proven to be perfect for my skill level (amature) and needs. It definitely has enough features which has allowed me to exercise my creativity. Another hobby of mine is manipulating my photos to make it more interesting. The photo editor that I like to use GIMP 2.

The above photograph was taken at night with the following:

Shutter Speed: 30/1 second
Aperture: F/29.0
Focal Length: 33 mm
ISO Speed: 1600

I used GIMP to change the colour for the green night vision-ish look.

No comments:

Post a Comment